INDUSTRIAL THERMOCOUPLEManufacturer of a wide range of products which include exposed junction thermocouple, base metal thermocouple, j type thermocouple, s type thermocouple, k type thermocouple and t type thermocouple.
Exposed Junction Thermocouple
Approx. Price: Rs 650 / PieceGet Latest Price
Being a client-centric organization, we are engaged in offering a distinct collection of Exposed Junction Thermocouple. Our skilled professionals manufacture this product using well-tested raw material and sophisticated technology. In addition to this, our offered range is rigorously tested by our quality controllers against diverse parameters in order to deliver a defect-free range at clients end. Moreover, the offered thermocouple is extensively appreciated by our clients for featuring variegated attributes like easy installation and durability.
- Precisely design
- High tensile strength
- Enhanced durability
Underground Dual Isolated Junction:
- Two separate thermocouples are encased in a single sheath. The prevents grounds loop errors if wired to separate instruments. Only available as underground junctions.
- The sheath and conductors are welded together, formating a completely sealed, integral junction, The grounded junction is recommended in the presence of liquids, moisture, gas or high pressure.The wire is protected from corrosive or erosive condition. Response time with this style approaches that of the exposed junction.
- Thermocouple wires are butt welded, insulated and sealed against liquid or gas penetration. This junction style providers the fastest possible response time but leaves the thermocouple wire unprotected against corrosive or mechanical damage.
- Although some of the thermocouples listed can be used at higher temperature than those show, these are generally considered to be maximum reliable operating temperatures.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,850 / PieceGet Latest Price
Our reputation in the market is largely attributable to our precision-designed BaseMetal Thermocouple from our extensive collection of products. This thermocouple is manufactured using excellent quality raw material and latest technology by our skilled professionals. In order to ensure quality, offered product is stringently tested on various parameters by our experts. Apart from this, remarkable quality and sturdy structure increase the demand of our offered range in the market. Secon offers two basic type metal thermocouple with protection tube: bare and ceramic insulated elements. Many variations of each type are available to meet your application needs.
- 2300 F (1260°C) maximum temperature
Features and Benefits:
- Insulated wire thermocouple
- Suitable for most general purpose applications
- Bare and ceramic insulated elements
- Available in Type K and J can be Twisted or butt welded
- Choices include straight or angle type, two or four-hole insulators and single or dual element
- Supplied complete with head, block and protection tube
- Several styles available
- Metal processing such as aluminum, zinc, brass (with appropriate protection tube)
- Industrial storage tanks
Standard Thermocouple with Metal Protection tube Straight type:
- To Order Specify: Model No.- Thermocouple type- Sheath MOC (or Operating Temperature Application)- Sheath Diameter-Sheath Length
- 'L' Shape/90 Degree Angle Type
To Order, Specify:
- Model no.- Thermocouple Type Hot Arm Length hot Arm Dia., Cold Arm Length Hoyt Arm Sheath MOC (or operating temperature Application)
- Standard Cold Arm Length is 18 inches
Approx. Price: Rs 250 / PieceGet Latest Price
|0 to 400 deg C
|+/- 2.5 deg C or +/- 0.75%)
|High tensile strength
Our firm specializes in offering an excellent range of J Type Thermocouple. This thermocouple is widely demanded in various industries for meeting diverse applications. To maintain industry defined quality standards, the entire range is manufactured using quality proven raw material and cutting-edge technology. Also, the entire range is examined properly by our quality controllers upon distinct parameters of quality
High tensile strength
Easy to fit
- Type J is the second most common calibration type and is a good choice for general purpose applications where moisture is not present. The J thermocouple may be used, exposed or unexposed, Where is a deficiency of free oxygen. For cleanliness and longer life, a protection tube is recommended. Since (JP) wire will oxidize rapidly at temperature over 1000F (540C0, it is recommended that larger gauge wire be used to compensate. Maximum recommended operating temperature is 1400F (760C).
- Max diaphragm temperature: 350¿¿¿
- Diameter: 100 mm
- Flexible length: 0.5 - 5 m
- Range: 0 - 100 bar - 1500 bar
Approx. Price: Rs 4,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
We feel immensely pleased to offer an exclusive gamut of Type S Thermocouple. Our offered product is manufactured by utilizing optimum quality raw material and advanced technology by our skilled professionals. In order to ensure quality, this thermocouple is rigorously tested on various parameters. In tune with international standard, we provide the entire range in various lengths and other specifications, as per the ever-evolving requirement of our clients.
High tensile strength
- Maximum recommended operating temperature for type S and R is 2640 F (1450 C). These thermocouple are easily contaminated, Reducing atmospheres are Particularly damaging to the calibration
- Noble mental thermocouple should always be protected with a gas-tight ceramic tube, a secondary tube of porcelain, and a silicon carbide or outer tube as conditions require
- Temperature Range: -200 degree to 500 degree C
- Insert length: 150, 200, 350 mm
- Lead wire: 6 m
Approx. Price: Rs 180 / PieceGet Latest Price
|1200 Deg C
Based on the skills of our adroit professionals and creative workers, we bring forth an extensive range of Type K Thermocouple. Owing to features like dimensional accuracy, durability and easy installation, the offered thermocouple is extensively demanded in the market. A team of our adept professionals, with hard-earned experience manufacture the offered range using high grade raw material and other allied material.
- Type K thermocouple usually work in most applications as they are nickel based and exhibit good corrosion resistance, It is the most common sensor calibration type providing the widest operating temperature range
- Due to its reliability and accuracy the Type K thermocouple is used extensively at temperatures up to 2300 F (1260°C). This type of thermocouple should be protected with a suitable metal or ceramic or ceramic protection tube, especially in reducing atmospheres
- In oxidizing atmospheres, such electric furnaces, tube protection is not always necessary when other conditions are suitable; however, it is recommended for cleanliness and general mechanical protection, Type K will generally outlast Type J because the J (=ve) wire rapidly oxidizes, especially at temperatures
- Length: 170 - 1850 mm
- Temperature range: 0 - 1300???, 0 - 1300???
- Lead wire length: 1 m - 10 m
Approx. Price: Rs 500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|0 - 300 Deg C
By utilizing skills of our dexterous workforce, we are offering a comprehensive assortment of T Type Thermocouple. We manufacture this thermocouple by employing optimum quality raw material and sophisticated technology in adherence to the set industrial standards. Owing to features like precise design and easy to fit, our offered range has been able to earn a lot of popularity in the market.
- Most stable at cryogenic temperatures ranges
- Excellent in oxidizing and reducing atmospheres within temperature range -200-350°C
- This thermocouple can be used in either oxidizing or reducing atmospheres, thought for longer life, a protecting, tube is recommended
- Because of its stability at lower temperatures, this is a superior thermocouple for a wide variety of applications in low and cryogenic temperatures. Its recommended operating range is-330 to 66 F (-200 to 350°C), but be used up to -452F (-269°C) (boiling helium).
- Freeze Dryer, Freezers, Liquid Nitrogen tanks
- Incubators, Autoclaves, Raining autoclaves
- Type T - Class 1 Quality
- Length: 20 mm
- Thermocouple Diameter Stem: 2.0 mm / 2.5 mm
- Cable : 5 Mtrs
- Item Code: TTC-5M-Autoclave
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Production Capacity: 10000 Pieces per Month
- Delivery Time: 2-3 Days
- Packaging Details: 5 Mtr. Cable
2.5 x 20 mm SS tube sheathing
usable upto 350 Deg C
Approx. Price: Rs 450 / PieceGet Latest Price
In line with clients'' variegated requirements, we bring forth a distinguished collection of the N Type Thermocouple. This thermocouple is designed at our ultra-modern manufacturing unit using the superb quality raw material and progressive technology in conformance with defined quality standards. Being a quality-oriented organization, we assure our clients that this thermocouple is excellent on counts of durability and quality.
- This nickel-based thermocouple alloy in used primarily at high temperatures up to 200 F (160°C). While not a direct replacement for Type K, Type N provides better resistance to oxidation at high temperatures and longer life in applications where sulfur is present, It also outperforms Type k in K''s aging range.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Owing to our state-of-art manufacturing unit and the usage of leading-edge technology, we are able to present a comprehensive range of E Type Thermocouple. Keeping in mind current market development, this thermocouple is manufactured by our qualified professionals employing premium quality raw material and modernize tools. Apart from this, our quality inspectors perform a series of quality test on the entire range ensuring its flawlessness.
- The Type E thermocouple is suitable for use at temperature up to 1650F (900°C) in a vacuum, inert, Mildly Oxidizing or reducing atmosphere. At cryogenic Temperatures, thermocouple has the highest EMF output per degree of all the commonly used thermocouple.