|Range||0 - 600 Deg C|
|Base materials||Stainless Steel|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Piece|
|Size||6 mm(OD) x 300 mm(L),MOC: SS316|
|Application||Precision Temperature Sensing|
Being a customer-oriented organization we are sincerely engaged towards offering our customers with quality tested assortment of (resistance temperature detectors) Cable Type RTD Sensor.
High tensile strength
Easy to use
SECON Autoclave Sensors are specially designed for use in sterilization systems which require accurate temperature measurement.
The conditions within the chamber of a steam sterilising autoclave are unlike those in any other application and traditionally very difficult to operate within experience in this area has lead us to the development of reliable chamber probes suitable to withstand these arduous conditions.
· -50°C to 190°C Operating Temperature Range
· 2, 3 or 4 wire, Simplex or Duplex
· Class A or B Tolerance Band
· NABL / ERTL Traceable calibration
There are three basic Autoclave Cycles:
1. Gravity or "Fast Exhaust" cycle - For dry goods, glassware, etc. This cycle charges the chamber with steam and holds it at a set temperature for a set period of time. At the end of the cycle a valve opens and the chamber rapidly returns to atmospheric pressure. Drying time may also be added to the end of the cycle.
2. Liquid or "Slow exhaust" cycle - Used to prevent sterilized liquids from boiling, steam is exhausted slowly at the end of the cycle, allowing the liquids (which will be super-heated) to cool.
3. Pre-Vacuum cycle - For porous materials, animal bedding, etc. This cycle partially evacuates the chamber prior to introducing steam for greater steam penetration. Pre-vacuum cycles are not available on all machines.